Monday, February 21, 2005

Weird

Sometimes dreams bleed over into whatever this place is; I've written about that before. This morning Cha was unusually clingy--every time I tried to move she followed me, had to sit next to me, sit on me, follow me and hang onto my arm. When I was brushing my teeth with her head on my shoulder after having drunk coffee that way I started to get perturbed and frankly claustrophobic and asked her what the fuck was going on because it was getting a bit annoying.

"I dreamt you left me."

Ugh! "Well hanging all over me is not the best way to prevent that from happening," I teased.

Apparently in her dream she was unfaithful and I got angry and left. I wanted to hear salacious details but got none--she wouldn't cop to what she'd done and with whom, and wouldn't even tell me how well-hung they were.

I love fuck-dreams, especially crazy ones where I sleep with co-workers and then forget the dream until I'm talking to that person at work and I feel all weird and shy suddenly.

No comments: