Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm soooooo bored

Sometimes my library gig is uncomfortably similiar to a real job. I'm looking at budgets and ordering product and keeping spreadsheets and reconciling a credit card before a budget meeting; after, I'll spend another hour or two snaking the Bound Journals again before hanging out at the info desk the rest of the night.

At least: no cubicle, no tie. AND I can listen to Slayer and the Beastie Boys and Bob Dylan and Gillian Welch while surfing the web between tasks.

Fell asleep on the couch last night after talking to BroJ for 3 hours on the phone and woke at 6am to Sponge Bob and his gay agenda on the TV. I don't remember sitting on the couch and turning on the TV last night. Climbed into bed just as Cha was getting up to go to work and slept until 11:30--I am firmly back in 2nd shift sleep mode.

Thinking about Spring Break travel possibilities--Pork Heaven wants to go to Amsterdam for four days, and Yahtzee is interested in tagging along, but I'm thinking more along the lines of the Yucatan Peninsula or Barcelona or Florence.

Of course I wouldn't go anywhere new without Cha and she has spring break a week after I do.

Has Ferocity had her baby? The staff keeps asking if I've heard anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know! The "home stretch" began at ten last night. And I haven't head since!