Thursday, August 23, 2007

Briefly

Had a professional development meeting for language arts faculty this morning. I've sat through some tedious, pointless presentations in my time, but Rosalind and Melody plumbed new and uncharted depths of insipidness. I feel the need to coin a new term: insipidicity.

Now I'm off to Notre Dame to take an exam in my Reading Acquisition class, which is the most kindergartenesque* class I've taken since, well, kindergarten.

*A former employee of mine used this term to describe a loss prevention test all staff had to take. He works for the NSA now. I doubt he reads this blog because he's spending most of his time reading my email. (note: In case you ARE reading this blog--despite what your X-girlfriend said, we didn't hook up in Singapore. She tried and I turned her down.)

No comments: