Monday, March 13, 2006

The Buck Stops (somew)HERE

The Url of Pembroke sent me this link. I'm not sure it's a bad thing at all for Bush to delegate most of his duties--I'd feel uncomfortable letting him run the produce section at my local grocery, let alone The Free World.

Of course Cheney and Rummy get much of the work. What's worse? Dumb, incompetent, corrupt, incoherent President or sharp, politically savvy criminal masterminds running things? And don't tell me Cheney and Rummy are incompetent. Their handling of foreign policy and Iraq and domestic policy might seem incompetent, but that's not their true job, at least as they see things. Their true job is transferring public resources to private hands, and they're doing a magnificent job. If Iraq or anything else was going smoothly it would be harder for them to rob us all blind.

No comments: