Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cha-Ching

For those who know me and my name and my school I have a project up at Donors Choose. I can't link or give specifics because the donations are supposed to be anonymous and I'm not supposed to tell locations, etc. But if you want to help it would be appreciated. Let's just say the project has something to do with a classroom library for sixth grade. In a struggling inner city school. You know where.

Update: OK, nobody is able to find the it, so subtlety be damned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to do it...??? (and if IIII have no idea how to do it, you can be sure a lot less internet saavy people also don't know too)

give me SOME details...

:) jv

Geoff said...

search under Baltimore with keywords "struggling inner city school classroom library."

If that don't work I'll email you a link...

Heather said...

I just sent an impassioned email to 25 people asking them to donate to you or another project they like on Donors Choose. I hope you get full funding before the week is over!