Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Two Years

Yesterday was the two-year anniversary of this 'blog (tho it used to have different names). My favorite thing about doing this? The strange Google searches that bring people here, and the odd connections and new-found friends and the space to keep up with old ones.

I just got a call here at the Liberry from my favorite right-winger Flexible Head, who's a friend-of-a-friend (Kwa'li's best friend) and whose nickname is actually the band he's in. He was searching on Google for stuff about his band and started reading this post and realized it must be by me. He called Cha and got my work number so he could tell me how much he liked it. Hopefully we'll see him this Friday at Mick O'Shea's.

Weird--I had 7 hours' worth of work today at the Liberry. That RARELY happens. Alas, I think that 7 hours' worth of work was supposed to last me through Friday. D'oh.