Tuesday, April 29, 2008

spring


Our Azaleas, originally uploaded by Blog-Sothoth.

I don't miss much about Towson--in fact I can barely stand driving there now--but I do miss our tiny yard and its cycle of flowering plants. This is the second spring in a row I've been deprived.

What makes it worse is the current owners of our old place plowed all our perennials down, including the azaleas, and put in a parking pad.

I think when summer comes I'm going to start working on a container garden. We have one tree on this lot, and no exposed soil other than that sidewalk tree well. I need some outdoor plants, dude. Maybe flower boxes in all the windows?

3 comments:

fernie said...

I'll drag an old tractor tire down there and you can fill it with dirt and plant some flowers.

Anonymous said...

How about a nice ghost or two? I hear they really spruce a place up.

Geoff said...

I'll get out my Ouija and see what I can conjure up.