Friday, April 04, 2008

Day 125

Candi has been a bitch in class all week, pouting and complaining and talking back. Today she threatened me that if I asked her to do her work again I might "have a flat tire going down the highway." I cautioned her not to make threats like that, because she might get in real trouble if I did get a flat tire.

Nat Turner said "Mr. G be driving that little blue car with license plate *****" and he recited my tag number from memory. Miss P. the special educator said "Nat are you threatening to do something to Mr. G's car?" and Nat laughed. "Nah. I watch out for him, that's all. He's my main man over there--I mean, no homo or nuthin', but we tight."

The kids crack me UP.

This was a tough week. I am going to blow off some steam tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have friends everywhere. Ya just never know…