Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Be Careful What You Wish For

Ah, yes. Today a full cart of cataloging and a huge project from the Big Cheeses--I got a chunk of this project done tonight, and found that what I'd expected was the case. There's plenty of room for shelving in the Bound Journals. This doesn't need to be a big deal "stop everything" project, but I fear that's where we're heading anyway. They wanna shift it, we'll shift it. I like shifting books.

I've decided to cut back to teaching only one class next semester; I may even drop that one (I still have a couple weeks before I have to sign a contract). I'm losing my patience for laziness and stupidity, and standing in front of a room full of TU students is not a good place to be under those circumstances.

Busy in here tonight!

No comments: