Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring Break

Oh, my God. I almost broke a leg chasing Kid 'n Play around my room. He smacked me with his extra credit paper, I jumped up and took off after him, he flipped a chair in front of me and I got tangled up in the metal legs and nearly killed myself, but got through it, caught him, and chucked him out the room. Nasty bruise on my right shin though--that shit hurt!

12 glorious days with no kids, no riding or plucking, no packing, snuffing, stinging, or meat checks. No more 12-year old girls taking two days off to go to The Clinic.

2nite I have a gig with Move Like Seamus at Lucy's, and hope to see you there from 8-12. If not, maybe we'll catch up after I get back from New Mexico. We leave tomorrow early. I'm out beyotches, and I'm not taking my laptop out West, so who knows when you'll hear from me again?

Rock!

No comments: