Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesdays

Tuesdays suck. I'm at Booker T. from 7:15 until 11:30 am. Then I have Ed Psych class from 1 until 5 at Notre Dame, followed by Curriculum Design from 6:00 until 9:00.

That's a miserable long day.

And I'm sick again, with the middle-school spawned illness of the week, this time a stomach/chest flu. And tomorrow I get Pooch the demonic Jack Russell back for six more days because her owner is going to Martha's Vineyard for a wedding and we agreed to babysit back when our schedules seemed more reasonable.

And tomorrow I'm teaching the Class From Hell about the elements of Plot at 8:05am. I expect that to go over like a Led Balloon.

And Cha is leaving for a business trip tomorrow and I won't see her until Saturday afternoon.

But at least Ma is doing better. Cha says she was very positive and responsive today, and accepted that she needs to be hospitalized. They're pretty sure it's not dementia at this time. Tomorrow they're giving her an MRI to find or rule out other potential physical ailments.

Tonight I was at the Loyola/Notre Dame library for the first time since 1988 when I was an undgrad. Saw Faulty Landscape, which is always a good thing.

No comments: