Thursday, November 02, 2006

Busy

After work I'm heading down to The Walters to check out their Courbet show and renew my nearly-expired membership. It's First Thursday so the museums and galleries are free today. Cha has a meeting in Hamden until 6, and then we're looking at a few houses in Charles Village. After, we'll get some yummies in Mt. Vernon I'm sure.

Cha leaves for Toronto very early Friday morning. She and her folks and her sisters are going to a cousin's wedding. I'm remaining behind to continue painting and packing. Looking forward to the Rob Thorworth show Friday night.

Next weekend promises to be hectic too, what with the Charles Theater premiere of American Hardcore, my mother-in-law's birthday party, and of course Move Like Seamus Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.

No comments: