- During World War II, Americans tried to train blog-sothoth to drop bombs.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The blog-sothoth state'.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by blog-sothoth!
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find blog-sothoth.
- Blog-sothoth is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of blog-sothoth.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by blog-sothoth.
- Scientists believe that blog-sothoth began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
- An average beaver can cut down blog-sothoth every year.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as blog-sothoth.
Typically I avoid these memes like the plague, but #5, #8, and particularly #9* were true, so I had to post it.
Stolen from Pity.
*Blog-Sothoth objects to the term "average beaver"; all beavers are extraordinary!