Monday, January 03, 2005

Where there's a will....

Best way to get rid of technical difficulties with the old template was to shred that putrid green abyss and replace it with a classy black background. Expect more tweaking in the days to come.

It's dawning on me that in two weeks Cha and I will be riding a bus around Honduras. Many of our friends think we're soft in the head to go, but if I could I'd visit every country. Plus, there were two armed robberies in Towson last week, and someone was raped in the parking lot of the M&T Bank at Burke and York last night--we had guests over who'd parked there at the time. Why not go to the fucking third world?

Click!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Towson is just going down the drain! But then it's never been exactly safe to walk around at night. I BLAME FRAT BOYS.

Em