Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bitch bitch bitch

Man, the hypernegativity down here in 200C at Cook Liberry is off the hook today (excuse my new X-zibit "Pimp My Ride"-inspired vernacular). Eskimo and K. are achieving new heights of loathing for the bureaucrats upstairs.

I'm trying to get my regular job done--the stuff I usually have to do on top of the big project I'm doing, and hearing Eskimo complain about people who don't have enough work to do is driving me nuts, given the fact that the big project I'm doing is a result of her ignoring a part of her job for years.

Shut the fuck up!

Lots of video orders today, and some weirdo replacement books I'll have to track down. Then, more Bound Journals to shift. Cha is home with a dreadful viral infection and she's sick to the point I'm worried. She got it I think from one of our traveling companions who was hacking all day at Miami airport. Yesterday she finally got to the doc's after three days' illness and he told her with viral infections like this there's no treatment after the first two days; "you just have to ride it out and take Tylenol to keep the fever down." Great.

We've been sleeping apart for two nights because I'm paranoid I'll catch it (though playing nurse has already exposed me I'm sure), and I had a fever of 102 yesterday and felt achy, but this morning I didn't feel bad--c'mon echinacea, work your magic again.


No comments: