Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 53

Oh, man--killer insomnia last night. WTF? Must be that I haven't had any wine or good tea since Friday last week.

I was NOT in the mood for teaching today, but go through somehow, breaking up a couple fights along the way. I even put a thug in a headlock and pulled him off another student. He was cool with it though, cuz we tight, know I'm sayin'?

De, from my first period, said "I seen you Mr. G."

"What?" I asked.

"I seen you lookin' at Ms. B's butt when she walkin' down the hall."

Ms. B is about 180 pounds past the point where I'd watch her butt. I'm not judging her--I'm just saying.

"Oh yeah, De? Well I'ma gonna pack you now. I seen your shoes in the dollar bin at CVS..."

3 comments:

J said...

I randomly happened upon your blog - and then twenty minutes disappeared. Good stuff!

ajc said...

Your blog is addictive. But because I've recently discovered facebook I've been preoccupied. What did De say after you 'packed' her, did she laugh?

Geoff said...

Ha. De is a boy, and he did what they always do when I "pack" them. He laughed and then ran off and said "Mr. G just packed me," and told everyone what I said.