Monday, October 31, 2005

A Pointless Post

After nearly an entire month spent sidelined with a back injury and a sinus/lung complaint, I ran 2.5 miles today before work. This summer past I'd managed to average 20 miles per week, which isn't bad for an old dude. Now my legs hurt and I feel bone-weary, like I'd never run before. One has to [re]start somewhere.

Last night after work I went over the Earthdragon/Damnyelli's joint for a Halloween shindig. We played two games of Scrabble at once, and Earthdragon and I won both. Shelly and Cha and Raj and Poptart were the other teams, and Damnyelli played alone (unless one counts the unborn). I ate many pumpkin seeds and candy corns.

On my dinner break this evening I watched



and I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Damn, Paulette Goddard was HOT!