Friday, March 30, 2007

So True

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).


Actually, much as I love Amsterdam, I would never want to live there. I'd be incoherent too often. I'd like to live in Bruges or Brussels or some other city close to Amsterdam.

Of course every European city is close to Amsterdam by Eurorail/air. We drove up from Rouen and it took about five hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I came out as Paris.

Geoff said...

Your pursuits are perhaps less dissolute than my own?

I love Paris too. Last time I was there I read Houellebecq's little Lovecraft appreciation.