Friday, May 09, 2008

Busy, busy

Argh. I'm teaching a lesson plan at the high school Monday. I always tell my kids to keep all their options open for as long as possible, so I'm going to practice what I preach. I have to write a lesson for a ninth-grade English class and teach it. The students and the school administrators will all rate my performance. I haven't the slightest idea what I'm going to do. Maybe analyzing theme in short poems--something that makes sense when I only have 90 minutes to work with.

Then I have to rush down to Booker T. Monday and do my classes there, and thence to the job fair Monday eve, where I might interview for more jobs, or perhaps simply sign a contract and get it all over with.

In five weeks I have two months off. Gotta maintain 'til then.

No comments: