Saturday, November 20, 2010

dream

I'm at home and hosting a large party. There are guests throughout the house and outside as well. Somehow I'm also proctoring an exam. There are former college students and current middle school students and they're all taking the same test--even some former employees of mine are turning it in. I try to grade one but I'm frustrated to realize that I've given a mish-mash of old tests from previous classes to the current kids. There are vocabulary words in Arabic, Tagalog, English, and French--the kids couldn't possibly know all this shit. I've been too lazy to write a test for their current learning.

As all this is going on I realize the ceilings and walls in the house are growing damp. I go upstairs and some woman is in the shower and water is all over the floor. I think "yeah, it's always something," and go upstairs. There's a fantastic blond in our bed. I recognize her as my best friend from childhood in Pennsylvania. We ran the town together until age 7, and when my parents divorced I did not see her again until I was 21. We kind of huddle up in bed and reminisce. I ask: "Do you remember the last time I saw you? When we were both working at Hunt Valley Mall?" She is sitting behind me with her legs around me and her head on my shoulder. "Did we fool around?" she asks. "No. But you came into McDonald's and several employees were staring at you and making comments. I came up to see what all the fuss was about and you immediately knew me and called me up. We hugged and had a nice chat." Cha walks in and walks around the bed talking about something and leaves, and the blond removes her clothes and displays herself to me. After this we start kissing. I think I shouldn't do this because I'm married, and I get up and walk away to continue grading tests and I'm fretting about the water damage. The blond on the bed meanwhile masturbates herself to orgasm. While this is happening Cha comes in wearing a jester costume and carrying sparklers. She walks between the girl and I but only looks at me. Then I wake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sparklers and a Jesters Costume? Yep, that sounds like patricia...

:) jv

Geoff said...

Dreams, of course, can reflect reality!

fernie said...

The blonde is still a hot looking babe but this was TMI.