Monday, January 03, 2005

Gloomy Gusses

I expect, of course, to find the staff disgruntled upon returning from a nice fat break, but Jeebus H. Frisco everyone is in the worst fucking mood imaginable today. Eskimo was shrieking at some poor sap from OTS on the phone when I arrived, and K. was grousing as soon as I got to my desk. Saying 'howdy' was enough to get one's head chewed off today. Thankfully, Nick and I spent several hours moving Bound Periodicals away from the rest of the staff, and as soon as I recover from post-dinner lethargy I'm heading back out there to start throwing some more volumes around. God knows there will be no patrons in here tonight.




This is the stupidest fucking movie I've ever seen. Avoid it at all costs. Two hours of Cary Grant double-takes, and Peter Lorre in an un-scary role. What the fuck!? Cha was furious after we watched it. It's even worse than


No comments: